Sonic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turn Order
WIP
Latest topics
» SSWiki Page Dump
Hi There! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm by Turbo

» Wikia Entries
Hi There! EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

» Archieness
Hi There! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm by Turbo

» WE HAZ COOKIEZ
Hi There! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am by Turbo

» Hi There!
Hi There! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm by Turbo

» Being MIA and Stuff
Hi There! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm by Knuckles the Echidna

» Numerology and Character Personalities
Hi There! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am by Knuckles the Echidna

» Forum Debate
Hi There! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 am by Turbo

» The Intercessory
Hi There! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm by Turbo

Wikia Entries

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

To Edit:
-Locke
-Dr. Moreau
-Negative Egon
-Dr. Smoke
-Menthor
-Julie-Su

Comments: 0

Poll

Who should be part of the Chalice?

Hi There! I_vote_lcap29%Hi There! I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Hi There! I_vote_lcap29%Hi There! I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Hi There! I_vote_lcap0%Hi There! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Hi There! I_vote_lcap14%Hi There! I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Affiliates
Mirrored Mobius
Sonic Story
Crossed Off 2.0
Sonic Darkness
Return2Mobius

Hi There!

+21
Singe
Scourge the Hedgehog
Luger
Black Doom
Doctor Eggman
Dr. Phineas
Dr. Zachary
Dr. Finitevus
Zonic
Jet the Hawk
deleted
Ashura the Hedgehog
Mange
Myles
Silver the Hedgehog
Spectre the Echidna
Super Sonic
Mephiles the Dark
Knuckles the Echidna
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)
Turbo
25 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hi There! Empty Hi There!

Post  Turbo Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 pm

My handle is Jack, and I'm your 'lovely' admin! I'm a big fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, particularly Sonic the Comic, but by no means is this role-play confined to, or insistant upon the British book. Every continuity is accepted, and hopefully worked in. But this isn't supposed to blab about the forum! Enough plugs!

I'm a female, believe that age and height are the two things that a woman can keep secret, am mean IRL, and have an annoyingly cute Chihuahua puppy. Someday, when I get around to it, I'll go to med-school, and it will be Doctor Jack that you will all have to fear! ...Okay, joking on the fear thing. Maybe.

I've been role playing for a while, with friends, and a now-defunct artist-writer group, and I am a chat-junky, so I'm open almost all the time to chat and rp! If you have any questions, or if you want to chat, don't hesitate to ask someone else! Very Happy ... I mean look at the neato FAQ...!

Okay, joshin' with ya again. ^^ mightyenerjak@aim.com Hit me up, and I'll help you out! Have a great time!
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

https://sonicsociety.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi There! Empty Re: Hi There!

Post  Sonic the Hedgehog (STC) Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm Bass, typically (jokingly) called Basset, and I will pwn this forum. Mainly because I made the other one with Jackie.

I'm 23, hate fishing, and currently live in the big N.Y.C., which is only 'a skip across the pond'. I play guitar, and rp for fun on the weekends, less since I actually got a semblance of a life. ^^ I've typically played as the B.A. characters like Scourge, the latest incarnation of Ashura, and Shadow, among others. So, if you are meek and scared of Jackie, you probably shouldn't hang out with me. Very Happy And I am quite serious about that. Twisted Evil

This will be my first time with Mr. Moustache-Man, but if you like STC-O's bonkers and malicious version, or maybe even the latest update with Archie's, then you'll love me.

...Actually, you'd love me anyway. Because I insist. XD
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckles the Echidna Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:11 am

The name is C.I. Sane, or at least that's the 'handle' I've worked up for internet privacy. My real name is both secret and embarrassing to mention to such 'lovely' people as yourselves. >:3

Um... I've been RPing for a few years, with Jackie, and she invited me here... ^^; I like Sonic the Hedgehog, got into it when I was a kid, and will be playing the thick-headed, but loyal Knuckles. Maybe my portrayal might be a bit less angsty and a little more gullible than the recent incarnations. This means that ol' Eggy's going to have fun with his machinations and manipulations! ^^

Hopefully, we'll see other Echidnas here before long, and the fun can really begin! Hit me up at comicsane@aol.com for art or chat!
Knuckles the Echidna
Knuckles the Echidna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:04 pm

I am Traconian, also my internet handle just like Knux said below Smile I prefer to keep my name secret and within privacy

Don't quite know how long I've been RPing for, but only met Jakie(aka Enerjak for moi) maybe several months upon Mirrored Mobius :3. Sonic is my lively hood...and always will be. As for here I'll be playing Mephiles the Dark probably also Iblis and Solaris. Depending on the situation he'll be both cold and cruel...or misunderstood and melancholy. Other characters I usually play...Sonic and Shadow being the main ones..I do enjoy playing the cuter characters as well such as Emerl.

I'm the dark god of this forum, don't get in my way Twisted Evil
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

http://Traconian.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:36 pm

*Flails* WELCOME YOU GUYS!!! <3 <3 <3 Very Happy
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:48 pm

I'm Ashura09. I've been rping for about 4-5 years and still going strong :3
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Welcome welcome, Scourge and Super!! :D
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre the Echidna Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:41 am

Hello everyone! My name is Jessica Belle Kohan. I haven't been role playing for very long. A little less then half a year. Jackie invited me here to her forum. <3 *clings to her* I'm a very weird and affectionate girl. I hope you'll all like me and I hope I don't get too annoying. O:

Sonic the Hedgehog is my most favorite obsession. Second being Pokemon and third Megaman. Loved Sonic since I first watched SonicX on TV. How can anything be so cute? xP Here I shall be role playing as Jet the Hawk, same character I role play as in Mirrored Mobius, which is the first place I ever role played as Jet. Sooo I don't have much experience playing his role, but I'll try my best!
Spectre the Echidna
Spectre the Echidna
Forum Monkey

http://www.marillmatey.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 am

Welcome, ma petite Jet!!! *hugs*

BTW, If you want to chat as character but... OOC, if that makes any sense, then there is a chat for that in the same forum. I'll set up a starter there. Random as you all want. ^^
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver the Hedgehog Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:31 pm

(is also C.I., by the way. ^.^)
Silver the Hedgehog
Silver the Hedgehog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Myles Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:07 am

Okey dokey, then. Um, my 'handle' is K, I play Miles here. I'm a good friend of Jackie's and she was the one who actually got me interested in Sonic the Hedgehog. I am a girl, this is my first time RP-ing so... formally, but I'm pretty sure I'll get the hang of things...

By the way, I'm the 'Innocent One' that Jackie said she told you about, so please keep it clean, and without... weirdness.

My favorite character is Tails, but I found the concept of Miles very intriguing. I also think Enerjak is hecka awesome, and probably the coolest villain that I've read in the comics. Which makes Jackie very happy.
Myles
Myles
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 am

Welcome Miles! Changed your nickname again? XD Okay, joshin' again! We can get you set up with Scourge very shortly!

(*is nawt Enerjak here... O_<;*)

Hope you have fun, and know that there will always be a little weird gone-rampant, as this is indeed a Sonic RP forum... X3!

Be as that may, we'll just say that Miles is very, very asexual, and save you from the 'hardship'.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mange Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 pm

The name is Mange and that's pretty much what I will go by IC/OOC. I've been role playing for several years and fancy the darker side of things. I have very few limitations and I am by far patient and tolerant of most things. I will be playing as the most huggable of mangy dog blankets. And possibly Ken 'Monkey' Khan because every group needs a crap flinging monkey that shoots lightning and has a cloud fetish. Don't be afraid to IM or PM me. My bite isn't so bad, it's the festering infectious wound I leave behind =D Pack yer antibiotics~
Mange
Mange
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Welcome Welcome Mangie!!! Very Happy *hugs, and holds up a collar* We will be having lots of fun!
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:53 am

Hi, I'm... bad with introductions ^_^. Let's see, I've played pretty much the entire series, and I used to read both the Archie and Fleetway comics, but only bits and pieces, and haven't caught up in a while. I've been rping for quite a while, and I'm glad I found this one. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Nice to have you here, Tails Doll Wink
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Welcome welcome TD-mun! Glad to have you on board! Is there anything you like to be called OOC? And how did you find our fabulous (babeh) forums? A friend? Google search? Our DA page? ^^ *is very excited* We'll try to fit you in somewhere soon!
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Well since you used it already, I kind of like TD ^_^. And I found it in a random search of the forummotion directory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic the Hedgehog (STC) Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 am

Welcome to SS, TD! We hope you enjoy your stay!!! Very Happy *is now a little scared though* This will be really awesome!

@ Jackie: Sorry for losing PW, it just went MIA for a few weeks, that's all! ^^;
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)
Sonic the Hedgehog (STC)

Back to top Go down

Hi There! Empty I see a few people I know hereee

Post  Ashura the Hedgehog Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:16 pm

HIIII

I see someone else that goes as C.I. LOL Hiiii. I used to go by Chemical Irony. I kinda still do, but it's not as frequent, and yis.

So I'll be playing the gorgeous Ashura. I also am Cofounder of one of the affiliates, SonicStory, and have about 8 pages of essays that I should be doing this weekend. I have chronic troll syndrome that forces me to spew pages of horrible art onto my deviantART, but I invite you to burn your eyes out, anyway. My current account is King of Moebius (and don't forget the e or you'll get my ugly blue twin! >[ jk Meesh is cool, too.)

I think I'm rambling on too much because I'm just typing whatever comes to my mind, but yayyyy I'm excited to join. I can be reached on AIM at KingofMoebius~
Ashura the Hedgehog
Ashura the Hedgehog
Forum Monkey

http://s1.zetaboards.com/SonicStory

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Welcome to SS, Ashura! Your reputation precedes you~! *bows* We'll find some place for you reaaaally quick! Very Happy
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver the Hedgehog Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:56 pm

*welcomes Miles, Mange, TD, and Ashura* Hullo~!
Silver the Hedgehog
Silver the Hedgehog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 am

So long as there is no trouble Ashura, I'm fine with you being here...
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:39 pm

<Doesn't know what to say, SO WILL MAKE THIS BRIEF AND EASY :U>

My name's Nicole, and I've been with Sonic games ever since 1992, cause I'ma freak like that. I'm 22y years of age, and I HATE trolls, though I admit, I myself AM a troll, making me a hypocrite.

I was born and raised in England, U.K., and I honestly don't intend on moving anywhere else anytime soon. Lessie... I work at VALVe, a gaming company. Creators of Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Portal, all that jazz, though I'm just a Beta Tester, so I shouldn't really gloat xD. And I am a HUGE Tails the Fox freak, I love the 'lil fox. If Sonic characters were real... Screw off, I'll kill you if you touch mah Tails! D:<
Like I said, I'd make this brief and easy, if you wanna know a little more about me, or just have a question about VALVe games, send me an Email at:
NicoleHaru@yahoo.com
Kay bye~

-Nicole S. Haru II

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Welcome, Tails-mun! Glad to have you on board all official-like! Very Happy We hope you have lots of fun here!

*wishes could work for a VG/PC company...*
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: