Sonic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turn Order
WIP
Latest topics
» SSWiki Page Dump
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm by Turbo

» Wikia Entries
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

» Archieness
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm by Turbo

» WE HAZ COOKIEZ
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am by Turbo

» Hi There!
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm by Turbo

» Being MIA and Stuff
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm by Knuckles the Echidna

» Numerology and Character Personalities
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am by Knuckles the Echidna

» Forum Debate
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 am by Turbo

» The Intercessory
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm by Turbo

Wikia Entries

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

To Edit:
-Locke
-Dr. Moreau
-Negative Egon
-Dr. Smoke
-Menthor
-Julie-Su

Comments: 0

Poll

Who should be part of the Chalice?

Crack Team-Up - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Crack Team-Up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Crack Team-Up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Crack Team-Up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Crack Team-Up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Crack Team-Up - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Crack Team-Up - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Affiliates
Mirrored Mobius
Sonic Story
Crossed Off 2.0
Sonic Darkness
Return2Mobius

Crack Team-Up

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crack Team-Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Crack Team-Up

Post  Turbo Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:01 pm

He could see the gashes first, and then saw the... the thing... slide into view. It was a danger, that's what his senses told him. The overwhelming feeling was to hide, preferably in one of those metal storage crates, so that he had a better likelihood of survival. He could smell blood on him.

It was clear that he was trying to present himself as no threat, but... but the look in those eyes! And the scent! Turbo was scared out of his wits. He tried to repress it, remembering that he had the stranger with him, and he didn't want to look like he was weak. "Y-yeah...?" He gave a quick glance to the hedgehog near him. "Then what do you suggest? That I just run and hide?" Oh please yes... "That we beat this guy up before he... eats us or something? Or just talk to him? Or do you think that I'm just a pansy???"

The alien scoffed. "I'm capable..." Sure, as far as a young one could go... He just hoped he was as capable at keeping himself alive as he was at concealing the truth, for his own sake...
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

https://sonicsociety.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:31 pm

He took a moment to glare at both of them, mostly at Turbo. "You will stay here and fight if needed." he growled at the boy next to him. He wasn't about to let him run off and cower.

He faced the entity and scowled, his quills raising in silent warning. "Who are you?"
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mange Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Lightning cut the sky and hit not far in the distance. The thunderclap that followed made the air hum with natural power and anyone not prepared would have been shaken whether outside or in. A slight quirk of his head in the opposite direction was the only response the stranger gave them. He could smell the fear, his stomach rumbled with hunger. His long, serpent like tongue lulled from between his lips to taste the air before retracting.

He vanished from sight and reappeared before Turbo several seconds later. It wasn't speed it was something more primal, instinct. Cloaking.

Teeth, shimmering in the dim light, exposed in a wicked smile.
Mange
Mange
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Turbo backed up quickly, frightened, but not trying to show it. "He went invisible," he muttered, not daring to take his eyes away from the creature before him. "Not natural..."

Instinct broke through his frantic mind, though he wasn't much willing to let go of his control. Close his eyes? Ridiculous! It took much persuasion before he finally took a deep breath and did so. Sight wasn't going to help him anyway if it was an invisible enemy, and he didn't have that heat-wave doo-dad device. Sniff around for that frightening scent, and keep away from the spots that raised his hackles. That was how to keep alive. It was all he could do for now... Until his mind could come up with a better strategy.

(OOC: With adjusting to school and work and managing the forums, posts might be a little less frequent, ie. a week, but that is at maximum! Sorry! As I get better adjusted, I can resume rapid-response!)
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 am

His eyebrows furrowed at the figure and he watched him closely. He was waiting for a reason to attack. His quills bristled, his glow brightening as the power within him burbled up.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mange Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:12 pm

He moved freely, his steps were silent and his mind set. Knowing neither of the two creatures before him had a chance. His first victim would be the strange hybrid. Claws raking across Turbo's chest, for a split second he showed himself long enough to show off his luminescent green fur. The blow was only grazing, a taste of what would come if they didn't leave now. His attention turning to the bright and shiny hedgehog. Invisible, the random burst of lightning would only show his faint outline. Darting straight for the only threat in the room, the super powered hedge.
Mange
Mange
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Turbo had moved back, smelling him a second before, but his movements were too late to make that much of a difference. His cream coloured blood gushed out of the four identical wounds. The boy fell down on his seat, touched his chest, and looked at his fingers with soundless surprise. "...?"

It took him a moment before he got back to his feet, looking seriously pissed. So this guy thought he could take Turbo of Keldeza? Well, bring it on!!! His tail whipped about furiously as he looked for the creature. Hmm, lightning seemed to provide some sort of... outline...
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:26 pm

He growled, his quills bristling in a threatening manner. This guy was really starting to unnerve him and he hated that. Bracing his feet against the ground, he readied himself to fight if needed. His swirling eyes glowed brightly in the darkness. The sporadic lightning revealed his jagged shape, almost giving an illusion of a demon.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mange Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 pm

There was little telling where he would strike next. Moving only in impulse and nothing more. Mange could only see fresh blood, quick game. When he struck it was silent and marked with each crack of thunder. As if the fury of the storm was working on his behalf. Sharpened claws dug through fur and quill and flesh all the same. Superficial markings at first. Toying with the two. Unbeknown to the two was the fine lacing of poison on each clawed digit of the hybrid. A slow paralysis. The longer they waited to stop him the stronger the dosage became. As random as the strikes were the hedgezard did have one thing on his mind. Watching his victims suffer, sinking tooth and nail into something still conscious enough to know it was being devoured alive.

(Sorry for the long wait, I've been going through alot of issues and hopefully I can catch up soon)
Mange
Mange
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:45 pm

He lunged after the outline whenever the lightning flashed across the sky, not caring if he was accurate or not. No other battle plan than put all his force in each lunge, hopefully tackling the assailant and putting him out of commission with a speedy hit or two.

Not that his 'strategy' was working out too well, but he couldn't think straight enough to actually notice this. One misplaced blow sent him careening into a more recent storage crate, next to one of the warehouses. The force was sufficient to knock a hole in the side of it, spilling out its poorly packed contents of uncoloured pork link-sausages, the principle ingredient in the poor-class' hot dog stands. Turbo had no idea what they were, but only that they were grey, slimy, looked like zombie fingers, and scared the living daylights out of him. He backpedalled as quickly as he could, looking frenetic and disoriented.

A side effect of this event was that the warehouse deck became much more slippery and dangerous, and the scent of spiced raw meat filled the scene. Whether this would effect anything positively was a very minimal possibility. For Turbo though, it wasn't too helpful in trying to get back up on his feet, especially when his limbs started feeling like they were each weighed down with lead weights. The air itself felt hot and heavy, like he was breathing fog. "W-wh-what's going on???" He demanded pitifully.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:54 pm

He glared at the figure angrily and snorted. His patience was already worn thin as a wire and he ached to start fighting back at his full strength. He hushed those violent thoughts, knowing he needed to remain unnoticed by the Freedom Fighters right now.

"Who the hell are you?" He didn't wait for an answer, charging directly at him with his fists clenched. He always preferred fighting over talking things out. Such as his instincts dictated him.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mange Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Everyone one of Turbo's blows met with nothing but air. The hezard kept his distance when the strange, alien being began to show off his incredible speed and strength. Now all he had to do was wait for him to wear himself out and be at the mercy of tooth and nail. It wasn't long before one could tell something was horribly wrong with the halfling speedster. Watching the male crash into a crate and spill its contents brought about a similar view in the dark, twisted psyche of the neon sub-hedge. Wondering if Turbo's innards would smell as sweet and make the same mess. The sight and scent was overloading his senses. What little restraint the Beast was holding back was stretched thin and threatened to snap.

Luckily for Turbo his companion would be his temporary savior.

His strikes were always quick and precise. Mange waited for Super to draw in close to lash out. Shark like teeth gleamed when he finally shifted from stealth. The strike would force them down to the floor, tumbling and fighting for dominance. Locking his teeth down on what felt like fur and raw power. The equal restraint the super-powered hedgehog held onto was felt like a painful hum in his jaws. Curved claws cut into shoulders and chest leaving behind shallow gashes and clear poison. Teeth leaving behind it's own markings and controlled dosage. Breaking away from contact as soon as he was able to. As shattered as his mind was he knew anything close range with this hedgehog would mean death. Letting himself slip back into the shadows, the storm was reaching it's peak and lightening was striking ever closer. Covered in grime and blood he was reverting to something little more then a wild beast. Stalking back and forth with intent on snatching Turbo and making a break for it. The longer this lasted the more time the paralysis would be cleansed from the system.

Mobians were notorious for being fast healers.

Backing up, eyes on Super while he back-tracked to his first stunned victim.
Mange
Mange
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:08 am

It was fortunate that Turbo didn't have the power of mind reading instead of speed, or he would be equally disoriented just by the shocking train of thought. He struggled to get to his knees, feeling weaker and weaker all the while. He didn't understand that it was the poison in his system, as he was unaware of its existence.

After yet more struggle, he slipped back against the slick wood of the docks, and stared blankly at the battle, breath growing shallower. The urge to fight it was fleeing him. He just wanted to sink into that dark winter and not have to worry any more. It was only thoughts of why he was there in the first place: to find Sonic, to find his way home, to return to his family, that kept him from slipping away. He wasn't a Mobian, and didn't heal nearly as quickly, but being a speedster did have its advantages, one being that the rapid pace of his heart got the toxin into and out of his system quickly, although he was losing blood through his chest wound. Soon, that would be the singular issue.

His breath caught in a rasp as he finally stood properly, then became aware of the presence of the... thing... near him. Not good...
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mange Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:12 pm

What fear the hezard may have had faded quickly as the toxin was working its way through the hedgehog's system. And why fear something that could not see nor hit you? The hybrids invisibility was nearly perfect, only the faintest hints of his outline could be seen at the right angle in only the right lighting. All of which would require pure luck in this scenario. Giving the glowing hedgehog one last lingering look before turning his gaze on the weakened alien hedge-being.

His slight smile becoming something wicked. Lips curved and curled into a smirk that was madness. Ivory teeth were polished and would have had an unnatural sheen had it not been for the layer of blood upon them. Super's blood. Poisonous saliva ran down his lips which was quickly licked away by a long, winding tongue. The pink muscle just as long and prehensile as any chameleon tongue. Perhaps even moreso. Glowing putrid yellow eyes narrowed on Turbo. Those dark thoughts running through the insane hezard's mind only intensified with the weakness that was showing. Air filled with the smell of raw meat and laced with fear. Keen ears listening to the pounding of warm blood pulsating through the veins of his prey and labored breathing.

Lightning struck and lit the room again, this time the beasts figure was made clear and simple. A vision of death before the sweeping strike of the sickle. Dirty slime green fur and two sharpened rows of jagged teeth. Eyes emotionless and fingers curled and showing off honed claws. Coming down on the male, his teeth latching on to the back of his neck and lifted him like a dog would to a pup. But this was far from an act of love or kindness. Instead the hedgezard took off for the nearest exit with a prize hanging from his jaws like a piece of meat.
Mange
Mange
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sonic Thu May 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Super's gaze darted between them, quickly getting unnerved more. He really didn't like this character and became defensive once the hezard tried dragging Turbo away. Not on his watch. He shook the rainwater off to keep from being hindered more and charged in a brilliant yellow light.

"Hey, get back here!!" He inwardly found it humorous that he was going to save somebody for once instead of let them suffer an untimely death. But, he supposed since they were team mates (in a very loose sense of the word), he might as well go for it.

He pounced at him, sharp claws trying to rake through the hezard's hide in an attempt to break through and make blood seep through. His aura burned more intensely in the scuffle, almost as hot as a fell flame. The other was starting to royally piss him off.
Super Sonic
Super Sonic
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Fri May 27, 2011 4:03 pm

"Waaaah!!!" His eyes jerked up to the now-visible entity that had got him captured in a dead lock at the neck. He didn't have much excess skin, so he couldn't move around much, or risk getting another wound, and another dose of that paralytic poison. The first dose was just starting to wear off, and he was regaining mobility, enough to press a gloved hand in against his leaking wound, the vanilla blood staining the glove strangely.

Every loping movement of the... thing... holding him jarred in against him, and he was seriously worried about another wound. "Super! Stop him!" He yelped again as yet another sharp motion began to slice into his flesh. The beast was visible now, and that made him a target. There wasn't any time to question its motives, only to take it down.

He gritted his own teeth as the pain shot into him again, and tried to breath in a calm and steady pattern. Super would be along to save him... And then... if this beast didn't mean much harm, he could be the muscle they needed to add to their team... He only hoped the other wouldn't be too late in saving him, and that they wouldn't be past the point of reasoning with the green thing.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:02 pm

[OOC: Going to kill a dying thread here, so the continuation should be up shortly.]

The little alien was going to very well be dragged away in some degree of injury if Super Sonic didn't intervene, but it was unlikely that any singular attack could do the ideal amount of damage on a new enemy that they knew little about, and with Turbo as an additional meat shield. Super Sonic, not exactly a selfless humanitarian to start with, doubtless wouldn't try his hardest for something that he didn't care so much about. While the alien might have been useful to some extent, he wasn't necessary and therein lay the crux of the matter.

That was when Sonic stepped in, able to hear the violence of the altercation from the rooftops long before he was able to see it, and drawn to the site more by curious nature than any will to actually intercede. Doubtless he recognized his twin below, separated from him by Ebony's arcane powers, but drawn by the sight of a victim in danger, caught by some sort of rabid wild animal, with Super doing little to help the situation, he jumped in to play the hero, disregarding his current pariah status...

Thread closed
Continued in: "Lookalikes" --->
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2