Sonic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turn Order
WIP
Latest topics
» SSWiki Page Dump
Resurrection EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm by Turbo

» Wikia Entries
Resurrection EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

» Archieness
Resurrection EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm by Turbo

» WE HAZ COOKIEZ
Resurrection EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am by Turbo

» Hi There!
Resurrection EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm by Turbo

» Being MIA and Stuff
Resurrection EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm by Knuckles the Echidna

» Numerology and Character Personalities
Resurrection EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am by Knuckles the Echidna

» Forum Debate
Resurrection EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 am by Turbo

» The Intercessory
Resurrection EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm by Turbo

Wikia Entries

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

To Edit:
-Locke
-Dr. Moreau
-Negative Egon
-Dr. Smoke
-Menthor
-Julie-Su

Comments: 0

Poll

Who should be part of the Chalice?

Resurrection I_vote_lcap29%Resurrection I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Resurrection I_vote_lcap29%Resurrection I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Resurrection I_vote_lcap0%Resurrection I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Resurrection I_vote_lcap14%Resurrection I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Affiliates
Mirrored Mobius
Sonic Story
Crossed Off 2.0
Sonic Darkness
Return2Mobius

Resurrection

2 posters

Go down

Resurrection Empty Resurrection

Post  Turbo Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 am

The Nameless Arena was not a true arena. Why it had that name, and why it was considered 'nameless', no one exactly knew. The sub-zone consisted of a few cliffs, the rocky portions nearest to the edge smoothed, and carved into with strange glyphs, some unreadable with wear. As it went further into safer ground, the grey rock gave way to soft grasses. There was little else to see. Beyond the cliffs was indiscernable, but one could vaguely see more rock, and distant mountains, if one squinted hard and long enough. In the other direction was a timid brightness which could be labeled a sun, though there was no shape to suggest it. This was where Vichama lived.

Vichama was not properly a god again. Much like ghosts and the Undead were caught between the afterlife and the mortal world, the self-announced 'God of Death' was caught between being a wisp of a spirit, and a full-blown god again. He was a mass of floating, unconnected bandages, about the size of a regular Echidna, and a little stone mask. Not his skyscraper size, but at least he wasn't leeching off a mortal vessel to go around.

The god had plans on return, undoubtably, and he was practically pink with delight to find the Denzien of Darkness, Mephiles on his metaphorical doorstep, with similar intent. After the whole fall-out of that dimension's deity hierarchy, he already felt smug enough in his own position, but now to actually meet one of them? And half of Solaris, at that?

One had to wonder exactly what he was doing there, and what sort of confrontation or conversation this would produce...

Characters Involved: Vichama, Mephiles
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

https://sonicsociety.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Resurrection Empty Re: Resurrection

Post  Mephiles the Dark Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 pm

A crystalline claw grazed over the glyphs with interest, green eyes burning with his silent intent...vengeance and need. Uttering a few words under his breath his form shimmered with a purplish and black aura, hovering before the cliff face. It has been ages since he has been in the presence of..almost literal 'death'.

Cocking his head to one side before he allowed his form to hover and fly up beyond the cliff only to settle crystallized feet onto the waving grass. Where was that god...partial god...he wasn't all to sure anymore. It was something caught between a spirit and a god. Nor was it a demi-god like himself, a whole new spectrum of understanding.....Mephiles had some trouble wrapping his mind around it, just took a bit more thinking.

"Where are you Vichama...I know you are here, I can feel you." speaking within a sharp hiss, a small crackling noise running up his hands as sparks of power erupted from them. Clenching his fists to cease the outburst from himself. He was...still one half of the sun god. He'll keep his respects up and dignity. Even if he was the darker half....
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

http://Traconian.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:01 am

A few bandages crept along the ground, from nothingness, and then huddled up on one of the flat plateaus near the cliffs, assembling his ethereal form after a long minute. "Ahhh... Mephileeeeeesssss..." He nodded to him. "Fancy meeting such a hiiiiiigh bloke as you in my little realm... He snickered.

He kept his bandaged fingers undulating in an untangible breeze, not for effect or for tentacles, but rather just a tenuous hold on his form at the moment. Maybe it would be easier to leech off others...

"Hmmm... Lemme seeeee... you... need advice... no... help... yes... Looking for help... what sort of help... hmmm... no, let me guess-" He waved his hands langoriously slow. "Something to chat over tea? Something important? Yes, or why visit... Your sibling, perhaps??" He mentioned it casually and off-handedly, as if he was making a guess, but his wicked smirk undid that easily. "Yeeeeeeesss... your older brother...? Or is he younger than you? I can never get you young'ns straight..." Was he toying with the dark god???
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:43 am

Green eyes sparked with a renewed energy of anger, glaring in the new form's direction. Watching as the form contorted a little against the wind and cocking his head back slightly. Folding his arms characteristically to a certain other hedgehog....merely snorting in his direction.

"This is not a simple game, nor speak of my twin in such a manner. Although I suppose that is why you were cast down into such a state....a figment of reality, not really there." pale muzzle wrinkling with distaste. "I do need your help, I have...missed much of time and I need to know where my brother has also been sealed off. Speak quickly. My patience runs thin with your pathetic antics!"

Mephiles never liked this creature...even when he was still a god. Just the way he spoke and attitude of the world. He waited for now...

Not so patiently either. Giving off a soft growl after a moment.

"Hurry yourself and speak what I wish to know, I do not have time for this."
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Vichama frowned, and for one moment looked terrifying, then resumed his smile. "Ahhh... older brother... that you think so highly of... 'course, your life feels incomplete without his powerful protection... the brightness, so that you can be his shadow, hmmmmmm?"

He sipped Darjeeling from a tea cup that had come out of nowhere. "Now now little Mephi-wephi... rushing won't get you anywhere..." He paused. "Or, rather, right back where you started..." Another sip from the tea. "Not playing along also might not get you anywhere..." The god waved his 'hand' around. "Nothing you can do to make me worse off than I am...

He held out a teacup to him. "Cream, sugar?" Siiiip. "Information?? I can't just give it to you... You help me... I help you... Only fair..." He smirked over his cup.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Hardly frightened or bothered by the other's expression...his features, only growing more and more irritable by his playful personallity. Even if it was a rather disturbed sort of playfulness....letting his eyes narrow and give off a dark growl. Scraping his claws against one another for a moment and shaking his head.

Mephiles was sick of this conversation already.

He had to find his brother, one way or another.

He just had to!

"Enough of this Vichama, will you help me in finding my brother or will you not? What is it that you also want simple spirit of the damned!" he growled, pale muzzle wrinkling as the air around his form contorted....the wind seeming to give off a small echo of an agonizing wail of some lost soul. Crystalling ears pinning back onto the darker god's head as he waited for an answer. Hoping for something better than the childish retorts from the other...'god'.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:27 pm

The god leaned in, a smirk on his face, putting the empty tea cup down. Making the little god irritated was so fuuuun~, but he did also have an agenda in mind.

"Strange that half the god o' time has no time at all for his elders... Kids these days... Oh... you impatient little thing... how can I resist you~!" He acted somewhat grandfatherly, but he was allowed to, with his sort of seniority and full power potential. "Yes... I will help you locate your brother... but I need your help in exchange... A curse was broken, by a certain Echidna. I need a new curse, a strong curse. Or... I need a summoner and a sacrifice. Only then may I return. Is it a deal?"

He extended his 'hand'. "Your brother for my return... it doesn't get any better than that, mate..." He would only help him when the pact was sealed. He cared little about why the hedgehog wanted his brother back, or what he would do, or where they would go. Only his portion of the deal mattered to him, and so, for now, finding the 'Iblis' mattered, in a slight, indirect way...
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Mephiles would glare at the god and fold his arms slowly, muzzle wrinkling even more...having the darkest look on his face. He hated to be treated like this...even if Vichama was older...'wiser' than him, he still had a good chunk of power. That is...when he was a full fledged god. Right now he was a mere Demi and could only agree with the deal set in place.

Hesitant though forced himself to take the other's hand in a mere shake. Having no skill in curses he'll just find a summoner and a sacrifice. That wont be too hard. Surely there will be many cults, small and large that worshipped the god of death. Vichama will get what he wants and so will Mephiles, everyone is satisfied in the end.

"So be it." was his answer, pupils thinning.

Was it a wise choice to allow Vichama back? Allow him to return?

His own bitter contempt for the other gods and mortals had him overlook the reasons why the older god was set in this position.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Vichama shook back strongly, a smirk now firmly plastered on his mask. "Goooood..." A small amulet formed in his hand, and he passed it to the hedgehog in his handshake. "That, dear boy, is a tracker. It seeks your antithesis... the Heart of Fire, as it were. Hold it out, and it will take you every this and that place sure as can be to find your brother."

He paused for a significant amount of time, and then continued with a giggle. "Whaaaat, you don't expect me to jussssst tell you? That would spoil all the fuuuuun~! Nooo, I want to watch you woooork for it... The best prizesss are the ones you have to jump through a few hooooopsss for..."

Nevertheless, the god did grin at him. "I wiiiiiill tell you that he's mobile, alive, and oh so neaaaaar..." With that, he felt the conversation was over on his part, and disappeared like he appeared.

But only to watch.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephiles the Dark Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Being passed the amulet and would look it over with quiet confusion....then the suggestion that his brother was a mere prize. A prize?! This was no game for him as it seemed to be for Vichama. He wasn't as amused by that train of thought and merely snarled....soon shrieking out in rage as the other god vanished. The air itself around his form distorted with his infuriated rage....crystals pulsing with a dark magic and sparking.

"Damned thing....this is no game! I can go and speak with someone else about finding my brother and cease my assistance to you, Vichama and you are left damned in your sentance." hissing and violently turning on his heel. A strong ripple through the air occured and the darker...angrier god would be gone. In whisps of darkness he left...

Growling.

Only feeling more and more enraged. Infuriated.

How dare Vichama mock his brother, speak of him so lowly as a simple prize from a vendor!?

His muzzle tore open in a dark snarl, black liquid poured down pale skin and into dark fur. While sharp canines were beared, caging the black void behind them. And in the darkness of time Mephiles screamed in rage. A bellowing roar filled with thousands of other screams....echoing pain, rage, anger....despair. Leaving behind only small ripples and distorts in time throughout mobius...too small to detect....but large enough to send small shudders down someones spine if they stood in the wrong spot at the wrong time.
Mephiles the Dark
Mephiles the Dark
Forum Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Vichama smirked to himself. All operations proceeding as usual. Pawn unwilling, but still at least going with the deal. After all, they shook on it...

He knew where Iblis was, of course. There were very few people who could house an entity that fiery and powerful, without it killing them in the instant. It would still kill them, but slowly. He wanted to watch the god find the boy... No matter how long it took. He was patient.

(Follow directly to Silver's Quest...)
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum