Sonic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turn Order
WIP
Latest topics
» SSWiki Page Dump
Sonic Society Wikia Additions EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm by Turbo

» Wikia Entries
Sonic Society Wikia Additions EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

» Archieness
Sonic Society Wikia Additions EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:53 pm by Turbo

» WE HAZ COOKIEZ
Sonic Society Wikia Additions EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am by Turbo

» Hi There!
Sonic Society Wikia Additions EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 pm by Turbo

» Being MIA and Stuff
Sonic Society Wikia Additions EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:52 pm by Knuckles the Echidna

» Numerology and Character Personalities
Sonic Society Wikia Additions EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am by Knuckles the Echidna

» Forum Debate
Sonic Society Wikia Additions EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 am by Turbo

» The Intercessory
Sonic Society Wikia Additions EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm by Turbo

Wikia Entries

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm by Turbo

To Edit:
-Locke
-Dr. Moreau
-Negative Egon
-Dr. Smoke
-Menthor
-Julie-Su

Comments: 0

Poll

Who should be part of the Chalice?

Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_lcap29%Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_lcap29%Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_lcap0%Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_lcap14%Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_lcap14%Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_lcap0%Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Affiliates
Mirrored Mobius
Sonic Story
Crossed Off 2.0
Sonic Darkness
Return2Mobius

Sonic Society Wikia Additions

4 posters

Go down

New Additions?!

Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_lcap14%Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_lcap0%Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_lcap0%Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_lcap14%Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_lcap43%Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_lcap29%Sonic Society Wikia Additions I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Sonic Society Wikia Additions Empty Sonic Society Wikia Additions

Post  Turbo Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Which would you prefer be added to the wikia profiles? Very Happy And if you have any other ideas to make these as cool as possible, please post them here!!!
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

https://sonicsociety.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sonic Society Wikia Additions Empty Re: Sonic Society Wikia Additions

Post  Black Doom Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 pm

I said favorite food ^^
I would agree with birthdate, but with at least Doom (I know there are others out there), birthdays are kind of...strange to deal with. Y'know. If they're not born on Earth, the months/days/years are kind of... *coughs* ...yeah...

Idk, weird stuff...but everyone has a favorite food! >DD
Black Doom
Black Doom
Forum Junkie

http://lazlotitan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Finitevus Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:20 pm

I'd say birthdays... Just to see what their astrology sign is. c:
Dr. Finitevus
Dr. Finitevus
Forum Junkie

http://mai-pie.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:53 pm

Black Doom wrote:I said favorite food ^^
I would agree with birthdate, but with at least Doom (I know there are others out there), birthdays are kind of...strange to deal with. Y'know. If they're not born on Earth, the months/days/years are kind of... *coughs* ...yeah...

Idk, weird stuff...but everyone has a favorite food! >DD

For people like Doom, or Turbo, or other alien/alternate temporal peeps, we'd make a note of that, and convert that date to the corresponding Mobian/Earth date. This also takes into consideration the distance in light years from observable action and the reception of that on Mobius - a dying star that occurs at the same time as Doom's birth, still visible from Mobius, would only be received 300 years in the future, due to restrictions on the speed of light - and if this star is in the same vicinity as Doom, then that is, roughly, the date used for Doom's birthday - the date the star's death is seen from Mobius.

Since I'd only do month and day, it really should be more analogous with star signs or weather conditions relating to the character appearance and personality. For all of Turbo's sunniness, he'd probably be in the August - October region because of the cooling weather and warm colour palette - a fall type. Or maybe even pushing it out as far as November because November's birthstone is usually the standard orangish topaz that Turbo is coloured. Fun, esoteric little reasons like that.

I'd have to bug you all for dates for characters - I do, however, like to be a little fun with established characters; Sonic would be ~ June 23, because he was created then (or released, if you want to be technical); Moritori would also be sometime in July or August (or, if you really wanted to get technical, December, when he was fully revealed to be the character Moritori), due to his creation and appearance in the comics.

Maybe that should answer some questions.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Doom Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Turbo wrote:For people like Doom, or Turbo, or other alien/alternate temporal peeps, we'd make a note of that, and convert that date to the corresponding Mobian/Earth date. This also takes into consideration the distance in light years from observable action and the reception of that on Mobius - a dying star that occurs at the same time as Doom's birth, still visible from Mobius, would only be received 300 years in the future, due to restrictions on the speed of light - and if this star is in the same vicinity as Doom, then that is, roughly, the date used for Doom's birthday - the date the star's death is seen from Mobius.

Since I'd only do month and day, it really should be more analogous with star signs or weather conditions relating to the character appearance and personality. For all of Turbo's sunniness, he'd probably be in the August - October region because of the cooling weather and warm colour palette - a fall type. Or maybe even pushing it out as far as November because November's birthstone is usually the standard orangish topaz that Turbo is coloured. Fun, esoteric little reasons like that.

I'd have to bug you all for dates for characters - I do, however, like to be a little fun with established characters; Sonic would be ~ June 23, because he was created then (or released, if you want to be technical); Moritori would also be sometime in July or August (or, if you really wanted to get technical, December, when he was fully revealed to be the character Moritori), due to his creation and appearance in the comics.

Maybe that should answer some questions.

Kind of sort of? XDDD I've taken astronomy and I know about that visibility mumbo jumbo, but it hurts my head to think about it too much...;;;
For clarity reasons, I'd probably choose November 25th for Black Doom, since ShtH was released on November 25th, 2005 [*knows that off the top of her head...hurr hurr *pushes up glasses**] but for some reason I always say his birthday would be the 24th of November.

...24 just seems like a Doom-y number, doesn't it? :'D
Black Doom
Black Doom
Forum Junkie

http://lazlotitan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:50 pm

November 24 it is for Doom!!!

Oh, and while it's still fresh, we should collect other chara birthdates when I sweep through and add those -

Black Doom - Nov 24
Turbo - Aug ?
Jack - Oct 31
Sonic (both versions) - June 23
Eggman & Robotnik - June 23???
Moritori Rex - Dec ?
Tobor - July ? (creation date)
Vichama - April ? (creation date)
Trac - May 16
Kex - May 20
Mephiles - ???

And so on. When you have one, post it, and I'll edit this.
Turbo
Turbo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Phineas Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:58 pm

:3 Phineas' birthday is February the 21st.
Pisces *v*

Nawt sure when Finitevus would be.. ^^;
Dr. Phineas
Dr. Phineas
Forum Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down